I tried to post last week
while sitting in an airport.
Both my flights were cancelled so
I thought I would post from my phone.
I think I would have figured it out eventually
but never did get the post finished!
For all the Unity Friends With Flair
details, check out the UNITY BLOG.
I've been working on some Christmas
cards for the monthly challenge
at Crafting By Designs.
Since this stamp has a verse from
Luke 2:14 on it, I am also linking this
up to Word Art Wednesday.
Since this stamp has a verse from
Luke 2:14 on it, I am also linking this
up to Word Art Wednesday.
Angel stamp is GLORIOUS
Papers are BG Wassail
Love my Unity Christmas stamps!
Thanks for stopping by,
have a blessed weekend!









The cards are awesome! What set is the Angel stamp from?
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure the angel is a single. I didn't see it under Christmas so it must be under itty bitties.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the pearl accents.
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the swirls on these! So sweet & the DP coordinates so nicely! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are both so sweet! The angel looks great with the gold embossing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas cards. I guess it is creeping up.
ReplyDeleteThe cards are beautiful. I love the pearl swirls, and that angel is super pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat is to cute my friend, I love your angel card.
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas cards! I am inspired.
ReplyDeleteThat cute stamp is Luke 2:14 Glorious US521A. Beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!
ReplyDeleteChristmas on kraft.... Ohhhh, I like!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I loe that angel!
ReplyDeleteI love this Christmas stamp, Gwen. Great job getting a jump start on all those Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing this with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing weekend.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Love the colours! Great work!
ReplyDeleteI am starting to see so many Christmas cards lately and I am feeling like a slacker for not starting mine yet!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I love the combination of the flourish stamps and pearls!
ReplyDeleteGreat XMAS cards...I really like that singing Angel...she makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteYIKES...you remind me how soon it's gonna be here..Guess I better start thinking about my cards or once again, I'll not get them done until sometime in JANUARY! LOL
I love your angel and the pretty swirls behind her!
ReplyDelete(Shoregirl - Word Art Wednesday guest designer for the month of August)