Friday, August 24, 2012

08.24.12 FWF

I'm happy you stopped by today
since it is Friday and that means
Unity Friends With Flair!!
Check out their blog for all
the details HERE....lots of fun
and Unity inspiration on the links!


So....I'm pretty much addicted
to making Christmas cards lately.
Got some new supplies!
I just had to cut into my
Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas 
paper pad and spritz it with some
Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls!
(which don't show up at all in the pic)
And got to use a new Itty Bitty:

That is it for me this week,
enjoy the hop and have
a blessed weekend!

23 comments:

  1. actually, it's quite a good idea to start on christmas cards now! it's pretty Gwen, and happy 50th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen! Your Christmas card is So Gorgeous!! Love the stamp image you used and the Simple Stories papers. Never too early to make Christmas cards. Thank you SO much for leaving me such lovely comments on my posts. I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do this myself... get started on my Christmas cards! great start you are off too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I think I need that itty bitty now, how lovely it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - and great design for making a bunch of Christmas cards!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a super idea making Christmas cards all year so that when it actually rolls around, you are prepared. Same with Christmas shopping. I try to make it an all-year event to avoid going BROKE in December! LOL
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings to you today and every day.
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should start making my Xmas card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful Christmas card! (and another reminder to me that YIKES...it's OH SO SOON!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card! My husband told me yesterday that Christmas is only 4 months away...oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, way to get a jump on Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Christmas card. The colors and the various prints you used work so well together. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card! I love those papers and that stamp. I may just have to borrow this design if you don't mind! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, stunning card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

    Have a blessed day!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. The paper choices are fantastic, and I love the little manger and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the soft colours. Thanks for the reminder to start my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fabulous that I was knocked off of my feet! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!