It's Friday again, YAY!!
Time for Unity's Friends with Flair!
Check out the details HERE.
Inspiration, prizes...what
more could you ask for?
My card was made for
the current Recycle/Repurpose
Challenge at
I used alcohol inks on some plastic from a little tub of
chocolate-covered raisins. I stamped this gorgeous
Unity leaf on with StazOn ink and cut it out by hand.
Anyone know which set it is from?
The die cut is from a coffee cuff and
the button was an extra that came
with some shorts I bought awhile back.
I'm off and running, got inspired to paint
Don't forget to comment on every
post till Sept. 8th for a better chance
at my birthday celebration goodies!
See ya' later!








I don't know which set that leaf is from, but I like it very much. Hope you're enjoying your birthday celebration.
ReplyDeletehi gwen. the leaf stamp is from Unity's Orchard Harvest set. Here's the link!
ReplyDeletehttp://unitystampco.com/product/1082-orchard-harvest.aspx
BTW, nice card and on with the birthday celebrations :)
Very cute card,
ReplyDeletepretty card! Fall is in the air, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
ReplyDeleteLove all the different elements you put into this card! Nice fussy-cutting of the sentiment, too. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Great idea to paint your door...we need to do that too!..and yes, before it gets too cold.
ReplyDeleteI love the cardboard behind the button.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful leaf! Pretty card!
ReplyDeleteA girl after my own heart, with fussy cutting the leaf! That is the part that is so calming for me. Love it!
ReplyDeleteJust a beautiful fall card!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the leaf on this one, Gwen. Great job with textures.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L