Welcome to the last FWF
for the month of July.
This year is flying by, isn't it?!!
Go to UNITY'S BLOG for
all the details of today's hop and
links to everyone playing along.
I've had weddings on the
brain this week. I needed
a card for my sister's
engagement party coming up
on August 4th. My second card
goes in the mail for a wedding of
the daughter of friends of ours
that happens to be on the same day.
I stamped the circle stamp the day
before the sprays so the silver embossing
powder only stuck on in places
but I like how it turned out this way.
Guess blues are the "in" color this year.
My sister's wedding is December 29
and they are having sapphire blue
with silver accents.
The colors of the August wedding
are this dusty blue and gray.
Challenges:
to make anything wedding related.
making your own embellishment.
Word Art Wednesday to use
Scripture on your project.
The border and the cross are
Spellbinders die cuts.
The embossing folder is from Sizzix
and then I sanded over the cardstock.
That's it from me this week,
have a blessed weekend!









Both of your cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a blessing to see your lovely work, and to stop by to say hello. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteKaren L
Word Art Wednesday
Love these cards! I love the music background. Is it an embossing folder?
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful wedding cards!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are both beautiful!
ReplyDeletegreat wedding cards very nice.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love specially the second card.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely wedding cards! Love the detail on both of them.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDelete2very beautiful wedding cards!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful and unique!
ReplyDeleteLove these cards! Both of my kids got married within 6 months and I know how the color trends go. I had a fall one, and a beach spring one.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Gwen! I love the blues. ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.
Wendy