Saturday, August 18, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash

I've been seeing this new
challenge around lately.
is a blast and you should check it out!!

I can't believe it took me 9
minutes to make this card!
9 MINUTES.
I was all thumbs...
maybe I'll get better with practice...


Paper is Bella Blvd
Stamp is Unity

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! That paper is darling and I love the addition of twine on the right side!

    So glad that you found our challenge- thanks for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, this is my favorite paper from Bella Blvd! Can't have enough of those funky flowers. Fun and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygoodness... so super cute and bright! i <3 your color choices--and awesome job on getting this card done in 9 minutes! (you're proud/ amazed at your accomplishment right? not disgusted at 'how long' it took, right?)

    because honestly, you have great details here, and i love all of it! :D hope that you'll join us for the next 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card! I've got 2 cards entered in this challenge! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!