The Holiday Card Workshop is
as good as it was last year! Lots of
great ideas, tips and examples!
Today it is all about using
outline stamps and the
different ways to color them.
I chose to use Copics on my first card
and Distress Inks on my second card.
I really enjoy working with both.
Because the Cryogen paper is so bright white,
I distressed it with Antique Linen DI & an inking tool.
Unity Stamp Co. stamp & Simple Stories dp
Gold pen, Copics R89, R39, G99
This one looks too plain,
might have to dress it up somehow!
Ranger Distress Inks & BG Wassail dp









Love your top card. Faux stitching and/or gliter might spice up the bottom card a little. I just think it has a different good with the softer colors. I like them both. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI love these cards and the message especially! Those three little words are special, well done you for putting them together! I love the colours and designs too! C x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI like them both. The second one is just my style!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! And I love the stamp set you used.
ReplyDelete