Monday, November 5, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude-Day 5

Day 5-Social Media

Hoping to gain

What have I gained from
social media?

I'm thankful for my smart
phone. I can check email, play
Words With Friends, text or
talk to our kids when
I am waiting throughout the day.
Once in awhile we Skype
with our grandkids.
I am thankful for the
crafting/blogging communities
and the ladies I have "met"
because of these places.

 I am thankful for life,
given by God, to be lived FOR God,
for the love of family & friends
and for the fun & laughter
we are able to share with them.

Give thanks to the Lord,
for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Psalm 118:29


Unity stamps.
Tattered Rose DI on
watercolor paper.  Put water
onto leaf stamp and pressed onto
distress ink.  It removes some of
the ink and leaves the image.

2 comments:

  1. I love the subtle colours in this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft gentle page reminding me of a warm Summer's afternoon, resting in the LORD. BJ

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!