Time for a Unity FWF Hop.
Check out the list of
everyone playing along HERE.
November has been crazy busy,
I took the Holiday Card Workshop
and also dove in to the 30-day
art journal project.
Here is the page I made for
Day 13 when we were to think
about what we are thankful for
from our childhood.
I used three Itty Bitty's on this page
It's A Good Day, Life is a Verb,
and You are my Main Squeeze.
Also used 2 stamps from the
Througout All Generations set.
Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Thanksgiving!!!









Just darling, Gwen. Your sweet art is always such a blessing to me, and I'm continually grateful for your particiaion and support of our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. You are a blessing when you share the beautiful cards you make, and I thank God for you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Wow, what a beautiful project! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty page :)
ReplyDeleteYour work always touches my heart, Gwen. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE how you used the tag as a foldout.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love it!!
ReplyDeletegreat tag, very nice. TFS
ReplyDeleteLovely idea. TFS
ReplyDeleteGreat journal page! Love the sweet image!! (=
ReplyDeleteAn original take on that verse for sure. It is purely delightful. I keep going back to have one more look. We so appreciate that you're posting with us.
ReplyDeletePsalm 103 Blessings
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful journal entries..love everything about them!!
ReplyDeletexoxox
This is just gorgeous, I love your art journaling!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet page!
ReplyDeletegreat use of multiple stamp sets!
ReplyDeleteOh my! This is incredible! You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteLovely project, you've been busy!
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely, and you surly have an appreciative fan club!
ReplyDeleteYour journaling is just outstanding. Everytime I see one of your pages...envy sets in!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteAck! That is so awesome, Gwen! I love the little girl stamp at the bottom of your art journal. Fab mix of colors. This is so good!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat page!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card!!! Love how you blended the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings.
ReplyDelete