Good early morning! I'm in
a different time zone tonight,
flying home in the morning.
Thought I'd post this now for the
Unity Friends with Flair hop.
Lots of Unity goodness to be
seen HERE.
Another Christmas card to
share with you guys.
Had to get implement parts for DH last week
and this tag was attached to them.
I used the Jesus Is the Reason stamp
and the "love" background from an Ippity set.
The pp is from Simple Stories, of course!
(The tree stamp is from a different company,
GASP! I heat embossed it and then
used a VersaMark marker to add the
white ep "snow".)
Have a blessed weekend!








A recycled tag. How clever! Hope you had a good flight home. Great card.
ReplyDeleteI love this very much - THANK YOU for using our line of stamps! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Christmas card. Gorgeous work Gwen. Happy FWF Friday!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Gwen... I'm envious!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love the details and textures!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love simple stories!
ReplyDeletenice card! makes me get a little more in the holiday mood ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeletegreat use of the tag!!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love the bit of snow... and of course the wonderful message! :)
ReplyDeleteoh i love that stamp! i just got it. thanks for the inspiration
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that tag!! Great use of patterns in this design. So much fun!
ReplyDeleteThis card just oozes with inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEven if it's not Unity, I love the tree with the snow on its branches!
ReplyDeleteI love the snow on the trees branches, great detail!
ReplyDeleteYour card is stunning!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS card!!!
ReplyDelete