FWF Friday rolls around and
you can check out all the details
DH, fil and I got the
crops harvested, we are
so thankful for a good crop
even though we had so little rain.
Anyway, here are a couple
cards to share with my FWF
friends!
Balloons to You &
Life Documented Banners
both Itty Bittys
Sticky-back canvas
Archival Cobalt ink
This one is for the WCMD
challenge at Moxie Fab World
to make a Christmas card.
Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas dp
Ippity snowflake stamp VersaMarked
and embossed with holographic ep.
Thanks for stopping by to
take a look on this chilly (in MN)
fall day! Have a blessed day!









Great cards, Gwen. I've never tried sticky back canvas. Is it easy to work with?
ReplyDeleteGreat cards and YAY for a good harvest. :)
ReplyDeletereally like that versa marked snowflake by unity... gives the card a dimentional feel to it.... post card is wow!!!
ReplyDeleteava g
Love your cards Gwen glad you got your harvest in!
ReplyDeleteHere in Scotland the rain and lack of sun this summer meant not so good crops to pick from our allotment.
I love nothing more than picking our own home grown veg!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox
I love your pretty card. just amazing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! and yay for a good harvest.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are pretty, I think the Christmas one is my favorite. Hooray for a good harvest!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards.
ReplyDeleteoh. simple and nice! Love how the stamps can make the card pop!
ReplyDeleteThe second care made me "ooo and aaahh".
ReplyDeleteBoth the Christmas as well as the Birthday card look great!
ReplyDeleteHugs and smiles
Two cuties, but I love the Christmas card best!
ReplyDeleteAw! How cute! Love the banner!
ReplyDeleteTerrific cards!
ReplyDelete