Friday, October 12, 2012

10.12.12 FWF

Happy FWF Day, everyone!
You can find the linky list
of everyone playing along
on Unity's Blog HERE.

 I've got all but one of challenges
for Unity's WCMD finished.
Here is my favorite, you can
see the rest by scrolling down
on my blog.


This is for the embossing challenge.
I used both Season of Joy
& Kissmas & Mistletoe sets from Ippity.
I embossed the trees, the sentiment
and some clear snowflakes
on the background.
Simple Stories papers.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the design and the muted Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the colors and the papers you used are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Gwen. I love the paper pieced trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! LOVE those soft Christmas colors!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas Card and one I should use with 'Merry' across the front. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great Christmas card! I love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!