Welcome to Unity's last Friends with Flair Friday of 2009! My first projects this week were some birthday cards for 2 bils who both celebrate their birthdays in December. One is for a carpenter who loves to play Scrabble! The other one goes to a dr. in WA. Unity came through for these and don't you love that Rosewood wood paper? The chipboard embellishments are from s.e.i.
Here are a few of the Christmas cards I made (and finally got in the mail!). I LOVE that tree from Kissmas & Mistletoe. I see I forgot to put buttons on them as I had intended...too late now! :)
The ribbon idea on this last card I cased from Corry on this great card HERE.
Hope you are enjoying the FWF hop! HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, TOO!!









Beautiful cards! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeleteSuch great cards! Love your papers & ribbons.
Gwen...Beautiful creations...LOVE them!! Xx
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful cards! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, GWEN!!! I love the holiday feel and a Merry Christmas to you! See you "next year" for the First FWF of 2010!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've been busy! They're all just beautiful! I know the recipients will love them
ReplyDeletepretty cards!!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Gwen! Hope you have a very safe and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your package went in the mail! *smile*