Here is my page for the His Holy Name Challenge at SCS. I had a hard time getting my thoughts together for this name but yesterday I finally got motivated. There are so many ways to go with the name Messiah; the Long-Awaited One, the One who came to die for our sins, the One the WiseMen came to see when they saw the star and the One who is coming back to take us to Heaven someday....I tried to get them all wrapped up on this page. I used a star, a cross and there is a clear embossed sunrise stamped twice on the page to symbolize Christ's return in the eastern sky. One right above Messiah and also on the verse up in the right hand corner.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
HHN09 Messiah
Here is my page for the His Holy Name Challenge at SCS. I had a hard time getting my thoughts together for this name but yesterday I finally got motivated. There are so many ways to go with the name Messiah; the Long-Awaited One, the One who came to die for our sins, the One the WiseMen came to see when they saw the star and the One who is coming back to take us to Heaven someday....I tried to get them all wrapped up on this page. I used a star, a cross and there is a clear embossed sunrise stamped twice on the page to symbolize Christ's return in the eastern sky. One right above Messiah and also on the verse up in the right hand corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Wow - you have really thought this one through - love all your symbolism and the verses you have chosen. Blessings M
ReplyDelete