Sunday, December 20, 2009

SPCC #28

I made this card for the color challenge over at SPCC. My first attempt didn't work, tough combination--pumpkin pie, bordering blue and always artichoke!! I used stamps from Unity's December KOM, scored some lines and grabbed some vintage rick rack (that actually matches the paper IRL!)

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the color challenge--that IS an interesting color combo! Love the vintage rick-rack trim, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY CARD AND GREAT TAKE OF OUR COLOR COMBO
    IRIT- SPCC DIVA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scoring and ric rak!! Great job!

    Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Hope we see you again at SPCC.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gwen! Love all the little details!! I have been away from the ol' blog for a few weeks...so busy with holiday stuff! looks like you have been busy yourself!!! Wow!! sounds like quite a storm!! hope you & your family will all be safe & warm! A very Merry Christmas to you & your family Gwen!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!