Monday, November 30, 2015

Make It Monday #233 Splatters

Papertrey Ink MIM Challenge

I love splatters, I can remember
"splatter painting" as a kid, we
used an old toothbrush and rubbed
our thumbs over the bristles.
Now that I''ve grown up, I use a 
paint brush! ;)

I have two brothers-in-law with
birthdays in December so made these
masculine cards and added the splatters.


These are regular A2 cards, not sure
why the picture is distorted!
Supplies:
PTI Sketched Shapes & Balloon Bash sets
Ranger DI in these colors:
Chipped Sapphire, Hickory Smoke
Ground Espresso & Stormy Sky
SSS Black ink

6 comments:

  1. These are great masculine cards. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember splattering with a toothbrush as a kid too...it was fun then and it's still fun now! Love your masculine cards...CAS and perfect! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very manly, and beautifully splattered! Love the coloring for a man too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colors and the splatters add a nice touch and still keep it very masculine looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great masculine cards Gwen! Perfectly splattered in every way. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great technique to use for masculine cards. Love the lineup of the banners too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!