The final challenge for the
Holiday Style Card Class is
to create something from each day's
theme using one stamp/set.
I chose my tree stamp from
Comotion Rubber Stamp.
Day 2 was Classic & Elegant
This card came together the easiet of all 5!
I actually bought the paper a couple years
ago to make a wedding card for my sister.
I used Jennifer's technique to stamp on
vellum and die cut it into a circle,
folding it over the side and holding
the other edge down with a die cut.
I found the perfect one laying in my mess
and thought the monochromatic look
was the perfect touch.








This truly is elegant! I love the silver/gray/white color scheme.
ReplyDeletebeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning - and I also bought this paper a couple years ago .... hmmmmm......thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteSo, so very pretty! Congrats on being featured on Day 12!!
ReplyDeleteVery stunning. I love the classy look of your card. Congrats for being selected :)
ReplyDeleteLove this beautiful look...going to give it a try!
ReplyDelete