Welcome to another Unity FWF Friday!
I made these cards for the
embossing challenge over at
I cut the onesie out with my Silhouette
and stamped it with the love journal strip
from ippity's Because of You set.
I got new stamps in the mail this week-
itty bitty It's a Good Day.
LOVE this one!
It looks just like the tricycle
I had as a very little kid!
This will make a great birthday
card for a little boy:
I did all tone on tone on this one.
Archival Cobalt brushed on, then stamped on.
Same with the ColorBox canary & red.
I stamped the tricycle & sentiment with
Stampabilities white and then
embossed with ZING white.
The star is from Stitched Greetings.
Dots for Sure are {ippity}.
BB kraft & Ranger clear e.p.
Check out all the details for
this FWF at Unity's BLOG.
Thanks for stopping by &
have a super weekend!!
this FWF at Unity's BLOG.
Thanks for stopping by &
have a super weekend!!









Your card super cool great job on them!
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards, very funky.
ReplyDeleteCarol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com
Stunning!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so fun! Great job with the challenges...
ReplyDelete*smile*
Terrific cards! I love the sweet little onesie with the love image stamped on it!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!!! LOVE the second one - the colors are fabulous!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I just got the trike stamp. LOVE what you did with it.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute masculine card!
ReplyDeleteCute cards!
ReplyDeleteCute cards!! I love that bicycle image on your second card ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous, Gwen! I love the stamped onesie and the second is a great masculine card! Congrats on winning the latest Unity Challenge. Enjoy those stamps!!
ReplyDeletelove that tricycle too! :)
ReplyDeleteVery fun cards, Gwen! :)
ReplyDelete