Monday, May 9, 2011

All Things Unity Trifecta Challenge

This sweet little card is for the
ATU challenge  to use
3 kinds of embellishments on a
3 x 3 card that is either a
birthday or anniversary card. 
 I stretched the birthday theme a bit...
to Happy Birth Day!!


My three embellishments are
the Paper Studio gemstone dotting the "i",
the silver Stickles on the moon and
the ribbon (from my stash).
I used stamps from
Unity's Happy Everything
and ippity's Fall For You.
The cs is BB kraft,
paper is the Paper Studio's
Baby Farm Animals
Ink is ColorBox cyan &
Ranger clear embossing powder.

1 comment:

  1. OH, Gwen!!! This is soooo amazing! I love that paper and the stamping--so precious! Beautiful combo of embellies!!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU for our special Unity birthday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!