Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back to Card Making!

Wow, talk about a crazy busy week! 
My sister, nephew and 2 bils were here
 for about a week to help move my parents
 from their acreage into a retirement condo. 
They are 81 & 78 so this isn't the
 first time they've "retired"! 
 Anyway, it is great to be back to having
a few spare minutes to create! 
 I made this card for a CAS challenge
 to use heat embossing over at
Simply Scrapping Crafts. 
 I'm also entering it into
These 3 stamps were all in the 100 random stamps
 that I won a couple weeks ago from Unity. 

Jillibean Soup-Spotted Owl Soup by Unity
Oh, Happy Day by Unity
4/11 KOM the best is yet to be by Unity
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Such great stamps to win, Gwen! I love how you featured them here on this clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! Girl--you won some Unity stamps??? LUCKY! I just bought these stamps and haven't inked them either! What a great idea--and a CAS card--PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win & you got to make a really cute cards to boot! Thanks for playing along with us this challenge at All Things Unity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your parents are comfortable settled and that you are back to crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!