Wow, someone told me
Mother's Day is next Sunday,
guess I've been asleep or something!
I made this card today for my MIL
and it fits 2 challenges:
and it fits 2 challenges:
The challenge requires
that I use a Unity Kit of the Month.
I went back to my very first
set, April 2009's fresh beginnings.
The second challenge this fits is the
All Things Unity Challenge # 30, HERE.
For this one, I had to use texture of some kind.
I used a couple pieces of Amy Butler paper
that come covered with glitter.
I also embossed the black butterflies and
the sides of the pink panel.
Gift Tag to go inside, used masking technique:
The ribbon is from JoAnn's and the
cs is from HL, MS and Wausau Paper.
The button is from my stash and I
used a MS edge punch for the scallops.










This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like your style ..it's lovely...so I be a new blogfollower...have a happy monday Jolande
ReplyDeleteSuch a very beautiful card and I love that older KOTM set!!
ReplyDeleteWOW very nice, I really like your butterflies
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteGwen, that's exactly what I thought when I found out Mother's Day was this Sunday! I love your card. That butterfly is really beautiful.
ReplyDeletethat's a beautiful butterfly. very pretty card!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely card! I need to start making mine soon!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeletelove your silhouette bfly, gwen! i haven't tried to cut acetate with it, but it looks great!
ReplyDeleteoooo! this is fabulous! love it.
ReplyDeleteWow Gwen, that butterfly is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Gwen. love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty!! LOVE the butterfly! :)
ReplyDelete