Friday, March 4, 2011

In Like a Lamb...

So we find ourselves in March, we've had pretty much lamb-like weather so far and so glad it is only going to get better! Today is happy FWF day!  See the list of everyone playing along on Unity's blog HERE.  This week I needed a bunch of sympathy cards, some for me to send off and some for an order I sold.  Here are a couple of the designs:
HL cs & Tim Holtz dp
Memento rich cocoa; Cousins Corp. cord




HL cs & stash
Memento tuxedo black; BB brads

On a happier note, here is a card I made
 for one of last weekend's VSN challenges:

Stamps: Unity's go ahead....WISH set
Paper: Graphic 45's Le Romantique line; Paper Co. ivory cs
Memento tuxedo black ink & Ranger clear embossing powder
Wright's lace; BG brad, the Paper Studio pearls, flower & tulle from stash

Thanks for stopping by and happy
browsing through all the blogs!!

8 comments:

  1. Gwen, I'm sorry you've had a need for sympathy cards but they are very elegant. I love the wedding card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlin' cards - I especially love the last...what a vintage beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great cards - I especially love the lace on that last one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Gwen! Love that Graphic 45 paper!

    Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!