Monday, February 28, 2011

SCS & SSIC

Okay, what do these stand for? SCS is Splitcoaststampers where I took part in a virtual stamp event (VSN Heart Health Challenge) Fri. & Sat.  We were to make a card with a red dress on it.  SSIC stands for Stampin' Sisters in Christ and that challenge, SSIC #78 calls for at least 3 buttons on a card.  The buttons symbolize things that secure, based on this Bible verse:
Scripture: Psalm 9:10 "Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."


Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper
Unity Material Girl & fresh beginnings stamps
Memento tuxedo black ink & Ranger clear embossing powder
Wrights lace, stash ribbon
Favorite Findings buttons

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your dp and stamp choice couldn't be more perfect for this week's SSIC challenge! I really am trying to hold back from buying this set because I just love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!