Paper: BG Kioshi
Stamps: Because of Him
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
This is my take on the {ippity} sketch for March. It is pretty busy, but I like the way it looks IRL!
I used several different papers from the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line.
Stamps are {ippity}'s What Matters Most, Fall For You & Season of Joy.
Ink is Memento rich cocoa, Offray & HL ribbon, Wright lace, & MM eyelet.
And the color challenge which includes yellow, green, pink and aqua:
Paper: the Paper Studio cs, the rest from stash
Stamps: {ippity} What Matters Most & Fall For You
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copics: R81, R83, Y21, BG01, BG02, YG11
Needleloft yarn
Have a great weekend!! I'm off to a basketball game this afternoon. Two of my friend's daughters are playing and if they win this game, they go to State. Tomorrow all three of my sisters are coming for our annual "Sisters Week" so I will be having lots of fun even though I won't be stamping!












3 cards! How fun :) The Easter one is my favorite...everything just seems to work together
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely cards! I love all the colors, layers, and, of course, stamping!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, Gwen! I really love the first one and the way you stitched those three stripes at the top.
ReplyDeleteThese are all so different and pretty!!! hugs, Katrina
ReplyDeleteYour cards are all lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love your REAL Easter card---It's all about Jesus' resurrection!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely set of cards. Your easter card is stunning and I love all the fun little details in the other two.
ReplyDeletelisa a.
Right on! the reason for the season! Real joy expressed in bright detail.
ReplyDeletemt23stamperatyahoo
Keep Looking UP!