Friday, March 25, 2011

Unity's FWF Friday

Welcome to another FWF...I almost forgot to sign up last night.  You can check out the list of everyone playing along on Unity's blog HERE.  And don't forget to watch for the blinkie, 25 Unity stamps up for grabs!
Since my three sisters (picture of us on March 20th post) were all home last week and we were crazy busy, I didn't have time for stamping.  I'm sharing a couple cards I made for VSN awhile back and haven't posted on my blog yet.



The details are all in my SCS gallery HERE or leave a comment if you have any questions. 
Go check out Angela's Giveaway if you have a minute. Details are in previous post.
Have a great weekend, this Hop is a super way to begin it, don't you agree?!



9 comments:

  1. Great designs. Great blog. You are indeed blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards and thanks for the inspiration on the third one. I haven't inked that set up yet and now I have some direction!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers you used on your Devoted card--the card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative...and I am loving the last card!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Gwen! I love how you're having so much fun with your stamps and paper. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!