Wednesday, February 18, 2015

MIM #201 Texture Paste & Stencils

So the Make it Monday Challenge
this week is to use a cover plate die
to make a stencil and then use 
texture paste through the stencil.
I only own one cover plate so
had to use this one to take 
part in the challenge.
I used Ranger Texture Paste
on top of a textured card stock.



I was surprised at how good this technique
worked with this intricate of a die cut.
I used the same die to cut the frame from
some old patterned paper.
I covered the paste with Rock Candy Stickles
when it was completely dry.  Also added some
coordinating jewels.




2 comments:

  1. That came out great! I love the depth and texture the embossing paste and stickles added. The gems are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the challenge!! Love the little jewel accents!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!