You know how it is when you
see something someone has made
and you just can't get enough of it?
I had that with Vicky P.'s latest
art journal page which you can see
HERE. I think it is my favorite of
all the journal pages she has made.
She does such great videos!
Anyway, I couldn't help but
make my own version of it which
I am showing you today.
I did it pretty much like she did only
I used Broken China DP on my background
and Tarnished Brass on my guitar. I had silver
thread on hand so used that for the strings.
Used a different stencil, too.
I love how she put the piano keys along the edges!
I grew up in a home with music. My mom
was a church organist so played piano all
the time. My sister and I learned how to play guitar
so we would all sing around the piano together.
Be sure to go check out Vicky's tutorial!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to read your thoughts!