Saturday, November 16, 2013

Diagonal Design

One of the examples on Day 3
showed using a diagonal cut
on your card front.

This is something I rarely do
but  it was fun & using
a stamp-a-ma-jig made placing 
the penguins & sentiments easy.


Stamps are from Unity. I used Palette
Noir & StazOn black inks.
Heat embossed using ZING! clear EP.
The hats are colored with an Evergreen Bough
Distress marker & a Deep Scarlett Red
Big Pitt Pen from FC. Silver Stckles.
Twine is the Paper Studio.
I thought I had some small googly eyes
but I couldn't find them, would have been fun!

Needed a birthday card so used
the same idea here.



Unity stamps
Adirondack cranberry & butterscotch inks
Peeled Paint DI, Memento Bahama Blue
Hemptique cord
Bella Blvd paper
MS cardstock

3 comments:

  1. I saw your penguin card in the Holiday Card Workshop 2013 gallery, and just had to come take a closer look. (I just am in love with penguins these days--so cute!) Really great card, and love the diagonal placement! Tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on these cards - the penguins are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!