Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bugaboo Sketch Challenge & Oozak Holiday

I just can't resist a good sketch
and here is one over at Bugaboo's
Challenge Blog:
Stella Says Sketch Challenge #146


The challenge at Oozak is Holiday &


Knobby Knees Christmas 
colored with Copics, cut
with SpellBinders oval, antique
linen DI'd while still in die.
Unity sentiment, Palette Noir ink
Glitter paper is the Paper Studio
Plaid I stamped myself, green
from stash. Clear Spica pen on
stars and white bow & hat trim.

Thanks for looking!





4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project, love it!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Stella Says Sketch #146 at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! thank you so much for playing at catch the bug with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!