Happy Friday to you!
Glad you could stop by today.
I know A LOT of people
who are having babies!
I LOVE this itty bitty!
Swing by Unity's BLOG to see
the list of everyone who is playing
along today!
Have a blessed weekend!!
"The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1
Beautiful baby cards!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet baby card, Gwen. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely baby cards. I have the stamp and must get to inking it up. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove all three versions- precious!
ReplyDeleteI do believe the baby deliveries go through spurts! These are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! They are all so perfect!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
ADORABLE trio of cards! Perfect to have on hand when all of those little ones arrive!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! Love baby cards :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards!
ReplyDeleteThese are Wonderful baby cards, Gwen!! That little pram image is so Sweet, and I love the romantic rectangles. Have a wonderful weekend! {hugs}
ReplyDeleteWow you were cranking out those baby cards! They're all fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow...how fertile your region must be!!! LOL.
ReplyDeleteLove these cards...all of them are very pretty!
Adorable baby cards!
ReplyDeleteOh, such sweet, sweet cards.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet cards, Gwen!
ReplyDeleteThese are classic and gorgeous! The recipients will definitely cherish them :)
ReplyDeleteLove that vintage look and that cute buggy!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteMaking some baby cards this weekend and I have yet to ink this carriage stamp so THANKS! for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSweet cards! I have a tough time with baby cards... thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI love this stamp, too. great examples.
ReplyDelete