Saturday, May 5, 2012

Grad Card

Here is a very plain
grad card I am entering
that is going on right now.
Nothing Girly!!
Also linking up to
Word Art Wednesday
& Scripture Thursday.

The verse stamp is from
Ippity's Devoted set.
I cut the grad on my Silhouette, covered
him with VersaMark and embossed him.
The die cut is from Spellbinders
Ornate Artisan Stackers.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I love the bright embossing on your graduate image. Nice job on this! Thanks for sharing it with us and for playing along at Word Art Wednesday. You make God's Word work so well in your beautiful art, and I know it brings Him glory. Thanks for blessing us with this!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen, what a great card, I like the way you embossed the graduate. Perfect verse for this occasion. Thanks so much for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love the embossed image.

    Thanks for playing along with WAW.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this GWEN!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!