Sunday, May 27, 2012

VSN Mini Challenge

is hosting a challenge all week
to use the ghosting technique.
I stamped on a piece of posterboard
with VersaMark
and then inked over it with
Peeled Paint DI.

I stamped the sentiment with
black StazOn ink.

The background was embossed
with my music EF, inked
with Scattered Straw & Peeled Paint
and then misted lightly.
I set it with my heat tool and
then used a black ink pad
to make some of the
embossing pop.

Stamps are from
Ippity's Sing a New Song set.

4 comments:

  1. What a soft and beautiful color combination! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Gwen! I love the embossed and sponged background. The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that ghosting technique! The way you misted and inked the raised areas of the embossing is super cool--I haven't see that before!

    Aren't we having great weather? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... that is a beautiful technique! Such a pretty piece! Love how you made the embossing pop with the black!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!