Back in 2010 I was part
of Patter Cross's group
doing a Scripture Challenge.
I opted to make 4 x 6 cards
and put them into a small
photo album. For some reason
I "got stuck" with only 4 pages
to go. Well, today I finally
finished #25 & #26, the last two!!
WORTH
(paper is b & w)
The sketch is from Chick Challenges #20.
The frame around the verse is from
{ippity}'s Season of Joy
REPRESENT
It feels great to have finished
this complete challenge!!
Odd as it may seem, this album will
reside in the women's bathroom at our church!
We have a counter with some lotion,
decorations, etc. and it will join a
6 x 6 album I did earlier
on the names of God.
Odd as it may seem, this album will
reside in the women's bathroom at our church!
We have a counter with some lotion,
decorations, etc. and it will join a
6 x 6 album I did earlier
on the names of God.









Gwen! These are wonderful! How will they be used? Are they for you or someone else? I have collected quite a few of the Verve scriptures and use them only when I know someone will receive it well. However, I have started using the Prov. 3:5 stamp on the back center of all my cards. This is a life verse for me. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It's always good to hear from you. Have a safe and memory filled trip with your family! Hugs, S.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteHugs and smiles
nice cards.
ReplyDeleteGwen I love your cards and the idea to put them in the ladies room at your church. Great idea...Lovely, joann sassy raggedy
ReplyDeletegreat cards
ReplyDelete