Friday, March 9, 2012

03.09.12 FWF & CPS-#255

Welcome to Unity's
FWF Friday...you can
check out the linky list of
everyone playing along HERE.
Join in the fun with your
Unity stamps!

We have a friend graduating
from Navy Bootcamp today.
I used CPS Sketch #255 for
his card:


The sentiment is from
I use this set a LOT!
Papers are s.e.i. & Graphic 45.
burlap and shoestring.
Spellbinders banner die
Memento rich cocoa ink

I also made a card for the
Getting Ready for Christmas challenge

 {ippity}'s Warm Wishes
Spellbinders Moroccan  Motifs

Thanks for stopping by today,
enjoy the rest of the Hop and
have a great spring-y weekend!


19 comments:

  1. This card is lovely. Very manly and he will appreciate it. Please tell him thank you and God Bless him for his service. Both of my boys have served, one in the Army in Iraq and the other just returned from Afghanistan 3 months ago, he is a Marine. Great job, Gwen joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! Thanks so your friend from us as well.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of your cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! A huge thanks and best of luck to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that car card! So very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bootcamp. UH-YIKES. I'm sure he's happy to be finishing up!

    And I cannot believe you are already getting ready for XMAS...such a nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your car card is stunning. Great colors. Love the plaid and burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards...hope you'll join me this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both great cards! Love that car!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both great, Gwen! LOVE the vintage car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, Gwen. Love the burlap strip on the first card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very classy vintage car! Thanks for playing with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love both color combos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!