Sunday, March 18, 2012

Be Still & Know

Made a card today using the
techniques Angie Blom demonstrated
in THIS tutorial.  Totally worth
watching!!  Never thought of
using a die to only emboss a frame
instead of cutting all the way through.
Can you see it...just around the
sentiment/butterflies?


MS Sweet Pea paper
Stamps are ippity's
What Matters Most &
Unity/itty bitty Direction of Happy
Spellbinders M-Bossability folder
& Romantic Rectangles dies
Vintage Photo DI

This is for

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always...great technique also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gwen! So soft and pretty!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen, your card is lovely. Such a nice scripture you chose to go with it. Thanks for the tip on the tutorial, I'll have to look into that. I appreciate you linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, so sweet and pretty, perfect for Word Art Wednesday!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Gwen! I love the softness, layers and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love your subtle colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!