Thursday, March 1, 2012

03.02.12 FWF

Welcome to a March
Friends With Flair!  Unity's FWF
makes Friday a treat, don't you agree?
Check out the linky list of everyone
playing along HERE.
Great creativity and great prizes!

This card is for
Moxie Fab World's
and is also entered into
Little Birdie Blessings

The verse is from FAITH set.
DP is Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman
Archival Cobalt ink, Paper Studio trim
Spellbinders Labels 13 & Moroccan Motifs dies

This second card was intended 
for the sketch challenge
but then realized I used stamps from
Bevy of Butterflies instead of a KOM!
The cardfront is embossed with a
new M-Bossabilities folder I
won from Spellbinders.

Tattered Rose & Vintage Photo DIs.
Pearls are Paper Studio.


And this is the card
 that actually went into the

Stamps are from Delightful Moments
Worn Lipstick & Vintage Photo DIs
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die.
Cosmo Cricket Clementine dp.

Happy March!
Have a blessed weekend!!

24 comments:

  1. Pretty trio of cards, I especially like the last one. Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are fabulous as always! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the three cards! My favorite is the last one. The colors are so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love the last one especially - those pretty spring colors!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards. Love the spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. I really like the first one. Although I am partial to butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Gwen! I love the stitching on your last card...so pretty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card--love the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy site you have. Love all the family touches. Is that a Mustang in the anniversary shot?. My hubby just finished redoing a 1968 Camero. All your cards were pretty, no matter what challenge they are for. I've put you in my favorites, so I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your project are lovely I love that pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gwen, I love the scripture you chose for your card. Your layout and colors are great. I like the other cards you showed in this post as well. I haven't done any papercrafting in a long time, but got out my supplies and made some birthday cards today. It felt good to be back at it. Thanks for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice cards, Gwen! Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Love you Sketch Challenge entry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Faith is going on my wishlist! Can't wait to get my first Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three cards are great! I especially love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, all 3! I'm with Roslyn...re: butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards!!! Love them all! The first one especially...the plaid paper looks awesome with that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. OMG, I am having a blast checking out all your cards. These are beautiful. You are so good girl...Bless you, joann sassy raggedy

      Delete
  19. Hey Gwen! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!