Just running a little behind today
but that is a good thing! DH and I
have been working on the house.
New linoleum, transformed the
laundry room with new vanity,
sink....looks great...but
that isn't why you are here, is it?!
I'll be short and sweet here,
a card made with the
sticky-back canvas
(see HERE for details on that)
and a scrapbook page
of our oldest dgd!!
Off to do some touch up painting!!
Have a great weekend!









Love the coffee cup!
ReplyDeleteThe card is wonderful. The layout?...Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love both projects. Love the coffee cup. I have one of those and haven't used it yet.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty...love that coffee mug! Isn't it a great feeling when you finish a project at home?! WE get so little time that our projects sometimes last forever (don't ask me about how long it took to paint my BEDROOM for example), but it's nice to enjoy the project when finished...so YAY for spending a little bit writing about it!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you used the coffee cup!
ReplyDeleteI love the coffee cup and especially the background- so cool!
ReplyDeleteThose are very nice projects. I love the coffee one.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet layout and your card is awesome, I love those colors!
ReplyDeleteThe background is awesome. I love the coffee cup.
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen! Love the Beautiful background on your card!! Both your card and layout are Gorgeous. I love the colours you used on the page and the photos are so sweet. Great projects!! Hope all goes well with the work on your house. Would love to see what you have done ;) Have a lovely weekend!!
ReplyDeleteCute layout and love that coffee cup!
ReplyDeleteDarling projects and good luck with the house projects!
ReplyDeleteThe layout is adoreabe, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the card! You did a great job on the background!
ReplyDeleteBoth projects are beautiful! Love the coffee cup!
ReplyDeleteTwo great projects! Love the coffee cup too!
ReplyDelete