Sunday, February 12, 2012

VSN & SSIC Challenge

I just about forgot about
Virtual Stamp Night
 on SplitcoastStampers Friday night!
And I even wrote a note to
myself about it.
Problem is, I can't find the note! :)
But you can still enter
your cards until 8:00 pm of the 13th.

This is the 5th and final
challenge called Tulip Tones.
This card is also for this week's
Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge
#126 to create a happy card. 

Stamps: Unity's To the Moon & Back KOTM
& Share your Smile itty bitty
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, ZING!
clear embossing powder
Patterned Paper: BG Out of Print
OA lace; lemondrop twine

I'll be posting the rest of my cards
here in the next week or so.

3 comments:

  1. Really bonny card and lovely cheerful colours... need cheerful - the days are so gloomy weatherwise at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say... you are so blessd with a beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the tulips and the butterfly. The lace sets it off so nicely. Thanks for sharing your smile. So glad you could join us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!