Welcome to another FWF Friday!
This one just happens to have LOTS
of VALENTINES!!
Unity has tons of great LOVEY stamps
Check out the list of everyone playing
This card really is RED,
wish I had a better pic
but it is already in the mail.
I kinda love the white embossing
on the black cs!
(Linked it to the Ippity
I resist embossed and used Worn Lipstick,
Tattered Rose & Dusty Concord DIs
misted with Perfect Pearls.
This one was inspired by the
current Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger,
That's all from me this week,
have a great weekend &
a WONDERFUL, blessed
Happy HEART Day!











Gwen, these are lovely Valentine cards!! You have been making so many gorgeous ones. Great job & have a happy weekend!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Valentine cards. I am sure whoever gets them will be delighted.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, I really love how you stamped the keys directly onto the doily heart in the last card!
ReplyDeletesuch nice cards yet again!
ReplyDeletethese are lovely Valentine cards!! You have been making so many gorgeous.... thanks for shareing.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely cards! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Valentine cards.
ReplyDeleteA trio of heart covered beauties!
ReplyDeleteWow...beautiful Valentines!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! Happy Weekend!
ReplyDelete3 Fabulous Valentine's Cards. I really love the first one. The combination of the red, black and white is quite striking. Beautifully Done.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful cards!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful Valentine cards. each of them unique and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by for the WAW and SSIC Blog hop.
Hugs & Blessings :)
Your work is really lovely. We would LOVE to have you start playing along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday as we share our love for the Lord through our art. We offer free word art/scripture each week if you would like to use it in your art.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
wordartwednesday.blogspot.com