I made these cards for Unity's
Falling Leaves Challenge
which you can find HERE.
Thought I'd share them for FWF this week.
You can find the list of
everyone playing along HERE
on Unity's blog.
Just got the FAITH stamp set this week
so had to ink it up!!
Also used Harvest of Memories leaves.
I love to heat emboss so everything
on this card is embossed.
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
ZING & Ranger clear ep
Old SU pp and the rest
from my stash
Michael's ribbon
This one also uses stamps
from Harvest of Memories
and a sentiment from the KOM
To the Moon & Back
SU Really Rust, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
That's all for now,
have fun looking through all the
marvelous creations!









Fine fall creations on this fabulous Friday! TKS and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGwen! I love the embossing of the leaves on the first one! Both are Beautiful. Hope all is well with you and your family. We have one circle of corn left that won't come out for probably a week, and we are done with our sorry corn crop! Soon it will be cotton picking season!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card creations. Isn't the Fall a great season.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fall cards. I love how you used all the fun stamps.
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen! These are beautiful cards!! Love the rich warm colours of Fall. Great design too!!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteWow these super I like them both!
ReplyDeleteThese are both fantastic fall cards! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust got the Faith stamps too. Can't wait to use them. Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous fall cards!! I especially love the layout on the second one. :)
ReplyDeleteSweet cards and I love the way you combined all the stamp sets!
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty and love those fall colors!
ReplyDeleteThese are both so pretty!
ReplyDeletefabulous fall cards!
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards. love the embossed sentiment in the first one!
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty fall cards! Love the colors. I love the Harvest of Memories set...you're inspiring me to break it out. BTW, I went to the Gobbler Gallop. I didn't get to see the actual race (it was so packed!), but it was fun to go.
ReplyDeleteVery nice cards Gwen!! I love the fall colours!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these!
ReplyDelete