Monday, September 12, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge

I am about out of days to get my
Here is my card using a Copic colored
Stamp-n-Doodle digi image:


I used MME pp, BG for the
file card. Cryogen for my
image and cut outs.
I used Unity's Learning
Year by Year stamp set
& ColorBox inks.
The buckle is cut on my Silhouette.
I cut 4 of them, Mod Podged them
together, inked it and heat embossed it.
All the other inked images
are embossed also.
Thanks for stopping by!
(B91, YG00, YG03, E01, E00, E000,
R85, R83, R81, R20, R22, R24,
Y11, Y00, Y000, Y17, Y15, Y12,
YR23, YR31, Y21,
C7, C5, C3)



1 comment:

  1. Gwen your card is lovely. The colours work really well with this image and it is nice to see it in something other than bright primary colours.


    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!