Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flashback Friday 8.0

This Flashback Friday challenge is to post the first 3-D project we made.  My Sept. 16, 2009 post was for this iPod holder!  Not sure where I saw it but I remember the day I just spontaneously printed out the template and assembled this.  Seems like a very random thing to make.  I have never used it, I think I threw it away!  The paper is Amy Butler.
There you go...my flash from the past!

4 comments:

  1. That's cool project--pretty papers! Do you wish that you had kept it, or are you OK with it landing in the trash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm a huge Amy Butler fan and iPod Fan so I LOVE it! What a neat project...it could also double for a phone holder too...Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a cool 3d project!!! So clever!!! I'm amazed at the different projects I get to see here! Thank you so much for playing along/ Karin
    + just have to say your photos in the sidebar are so nice - adorable children!!! I'm still smiling (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a clever idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!