Unity has a new monthly challenge and the first one is to make something with hearts on it.
{ippity} stamp sets include: Fall For You, Devoted, & Here & Now
Paper is s.e.i. & Paper Company ivory cs, heart is on DCWV.
Ink is Memento tuxedo black embossed with Ranger clear powder
Offray ribbon, Copic marker R83
Stamps: {ippity} Devoted
the Paper Studio cs & stash pp
Memento tuxedo black embossed with clear Ranger powder
stash ribbon and faux stitching with ZIG marker
Hope you are having a great day and
looking forward to a crafty weekend!
See ya later!









Beautiful cards, Gwen!
ReplyDeleteHope your day is wonderful!
Julie
These are beautiful, Gwen! You really know how to use your Ippity. Congratulations on being featured on the Unity Blog today!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. S x
ReplyDeleteboth are sooo cute!
ReplyDeletethat is lovely I love ribbon and the heart!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards Gwen!
ReplyDeleteSuch a darlin' set of CAS cards Gwen - love them!
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards!!!!TFS!!
ReplyDeleteOH GWEN!! This is super adorable--love both cards! Love the white space on the second one--esp. with that sheer ribbon! LUSH:) And your first card has some of my fav stamps being used! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteps...I think you asked about my flower frog size--I can't find my email...so if it was you--please send me another one....if not...so sorry! :)
Wonderful cards!!! I love the combo of stamps and your fabulous designs! TFS!
ReplyDeletelisa a.
Great cards!
ReplyDelete