
The three strand cord and three pearls on the cross symbolize that marriage is a union between the husband, wife, and God.
I used sketch 52 from Midnight Madness. (They have a great giveaway there, celebrating their 1 year anniversary!) I also used Palette burnt umber ink and Ranger Butterscotch ink and clear embossing powder, the Paper Studio pearls. The tag, blue fiber paper, butterscotch cs, and cord are from my stash. I hand printed the wedding date on the tag with a Martha Stewart sepia marker. The tag can be removed and used as a keepsake bookmark.







Wonderful bible verse, layout and details. You did a great job with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely. I love the tag with the cross on it. What a great use of the sketch perimeters. Thank you so much for joining us this week in our Anniversary celebration and sketch challenge. Good luck in the prize drawings.
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge
I love this sentiment! Your card is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness.
ReplyDeleteDenise
Midnight Madness DT
Hi Gwen - this is lovely! I do love that scripture and the cross oyu have used! Gorgeous colours and such great use of the sketch!! We are so glad you could join us for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Blogaversary celebrations! There is so much happening this month - we would love to see you next week - we are having a DANCE PARTY so get your your dancing shoes out and get ready to 'kick up your heels!!' LOL {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen, this is so pretty. It is just lovely and I know it was made with such love and care..You can only tell. What ever couple ends up with this will be very happy :)Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Ok, here is a heads up and a personal invitation to our “Dance Party” We are celebrating next week with a Dance Party? Do you have the moves? Better get that Party dress out of the drycleaners and dust off those dancing shoes.
ReplyDeleteWhere: MMSC53 Post
When: Next Tuesday May 11th
Theme: Dance Party
Party will last all week and we will have a Dance contest, door prizes, best dress etc. Don’t miss out on all the fun and be sure to loosen up those hips. Oh and it’s BYOB (Bring your own bootie) lol Shake (_|_)(_\_)(_|_)shake (_/_)(_|_)(_\_)(_|_)(_/_)skake your bootie.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Lovely, lovely, card as well as the thought behind it. Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge. Hope to see you again! Tracy, MMDT
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card!! I just love that verse. How comforting and true!! The addition of the cross is perfect!! Thanks for playing with MMSC this week!
ReplyDelete