Monday, May 31, 2010

Updated "GRAND" GIVEAWAY!!

***This giveaway is closed. Winner will be posted June 4th.***

I've added a few things to my "GRAND" GIVEAWAY, celebrating the birth of our third grandchild around the beginning of June! CAN'T WAIT...we don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, "it" is due the beginning of June.
TO ENTER:
Comment on this post with your guess of boy/girl, date of birth, and weight of the baby. That's all you have to do!
GIVEAWAY INCLUDES:
20 New Unity stamps
Basic Grey Green at Heart paper pad
Sizzix snowman die
Cuttlebug die and folders
6 SU metal-edges tags
2 sheets 3D stickers
burlap
Prima flowers
yards & yards of ribbon, lace, eyelet and rick-rack
and...I may add more before June 4 when the winner will be announced.
*(If you already commented on my earlier post, don't worry, you will be included.)

19 comments:

  1. Hi. . Thank you for being so creative. I love the bright colors and the design. Makes one want to look at it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a girl and will weigh 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Born on June 4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a girl, born around 8th June and weigh about 7lb 5oz. I think congrats are in order... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll guess a girl, born June 3rd, 7lbs, 4 oz.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to say she's going to have a boy BUT I'm pretty sure there's a 3rd girl in her future. So here goes..

    Girl - June 3rd - 8lbs 6oz

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gwen! what a fun contest!!!
    I'll guess:
    June 6th Girl 7lbs 13 ozs

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting...let's see, hmmm...Just for variety, I will say a boy born June 5, weighing 6 lbs 10 ozs. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll guess a boy born on June 3rd and weighting 8'1".

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm. guessing, its a boy born on june 6th, and weighting 7 lbs 3oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how fun!

    Boy, June 4, 8lbs; 4oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, how FUN!
    Ok...I'm going with...
    girl
    8 lbs 2 oz
    June 4th

    ReplyDelete
  12. June 15... BOY... 7 pounds 9 onces

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 3rd grandchild to come. My guess is a boy on June 10. 7.8 lbs 21 inches. You are so generous to be giving away an awesome package like this. Good Luck to the mom to be.

    ReplyDelete
  14. June 1st
    Girl
    7 lbs 2 oz

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought I had posted before, but don't see it anywhere. Oh well, I will just try again.
    I say a girl, June 4 (my birthday), 7lbs. (my daughter's birthweight) Above all, good luck and a healthy delivery for baby and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. June 8th (it's a great birthday - my SON'S!) so 6/8/10 will be the day.

    Boy.. 7 lbs 15 oz.

    Good luck and congrats no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is one fantastic giveaway :) Congratulations on the new grand baby!

    Boy
    June 2
    7 lbs. 4 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your upcoming 3rd grandchild!

    Girl
    June
    6 lb 9oz

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!