Sunday, May 30, 2010

VSN Serigraph Challenge


Well, here is my entry for the VSN serigraph technique...kind of....after making the card I came back here and realized I forgot to use flowers! :( I had fun with the technique anyway. I don't have a brayer so used a memory Essentials stamp roller! And I didn't have white embossing powder so used white ink and clear powder so they didn't really show up. The best part is I gave this card to someone at church this morning and they loved it so all is not lost!
I used {ippity} devoted set for this card. Ink is SU really rust, Ranger butterscotch, Ranger antique linen distress ink, Stampabilities white.

1 comment:

  1. You did a really nice job with the challenge. I did this challenge too, and I liked the technique. I will definitely try it again. Fortunately for me, I did have a brayer (that was never used before). It was the only challenge I managed to make a card for...but I hope to someday try another vsn. Hope you have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!