
Here is my card for the MMSC13 challenge. This is the second picture I've posted, the color was off in the first one. This one is a bit blurry but I like how it shows the details better.
Paper: Bazzill Basics Ocean Breeze cs, Basic Grey Lemonade
Accessories: Basic Grey buttons, 3-D DOTS, cord and wooden flower my stash, Martha Stewart edge punch.
Accessories: Basic Grey buttons, 3-D DOTS, cord and wooden flower my stash, Martha Stewart edge punch.
Here is a link to my SCS gallery, better closeup there.







Wow Gwen...first let me say a BIG WELCOME TO YOU..we are just thrilled that you joined us. Your card is FANTASTIC..i love the colors and you wonderful contrast with the squares verses the circles is AWESOME. Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and be sure to stop back by on Wednesday for my tutorial :)
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
WOW!! This is a really pretty card. I love the way you did the circle flowers and those papers are very nice. The Midnight Madness Design Team wants to thank your for playing along with us.
ReplyDeletePhyllis Midnight Madness Design Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS
Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the shabby chic circle flowers, and your great choice of papers - they really look like quilting fabrics (or are they actually fabric squares? Seriously great effect!)
ReplyDeleteGwen, what a great card, so creative! I really like the colors and your center piece :) Thanks for using our sketch to make a pretty card, see you at the next sketch xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen - What an absolutely gorgeous card!! I love quilt cards and also really love the colors you chose. Glad you stopped by my blog to get your award. I had left a comment on another one of your blog posts...guess you didn't see that one. School starts for teachers on Aug 31, so we still have a couple more weeks of summer left.
ReplyDeleteGwen this is so lovely! The colors are so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Midnight Madness!
ReplyDeleteMichelle MMDT
Welcome Gwen to the MMSC so glad you came along to play! This card is gorgeous, the colors are a favorite for sure and the dp paper is so pretty. Love what you did with the button flowers...very creative. Look forward to seeing more of your creations in the upcoming weeks! Fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT
Gwen
ReplyDeleteI love the Dsp.... and this is neat... And it draw me. I don't if is the paper or the layout or just the whole card? Or clors.... but I like it alot