Saturday, August 8, 2009

Etsy #48


This is my card for this week's EtsyInspired Challenge and an entry for a chance to win 72 Copics!!! I got my inspiration here from Volume Twenty Five's homepage for the Etsy challenge. To enter the drawing for the Copics you have to link a card with coloring on a digi or a stamp. This ends tomorrow! Etsy goes til noon on Friday the 14th.
The papers are Amy Butler and s.e.i. Stamps: Unity April and May KOTMs. Ink: Memories, Martha Stewart granny smith marker, red and brown Crayola pencils. Accessories: MM eyelets, 3D-DOTS and rick rack from my stash.
As you can tell, I would really appreciate the Copics!! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Gwen! I love the scene you've created! I don't have Copics either, so you're not alone! Well, I should lie, I have 6 a friend sent me. I might be able to color a flower with that. Maybe. Anyhow, thanks for playing along with the Etsy challenge this week! It means so much to me! And don't forget, if you get your friends to play you can get your name in the drawing for the $25 gift certificate to Paper Makeup Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome entry Gwen! Glad you are playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the layout and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s so beautiful! I love the cute house! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!