Welcome to another May
FWF Friday post! Love my
Unity stamps! For all the Hop details
check out the Unity blog HERE.
We've had a little rain here and there,
perfect for our newly planted crops.
Perfect for some time to play in
my studio, too! ;)
After DD's wedding, I had this
empty cardboard fabric bolt.
Just couldn't throw it away as
it makes the perfect lightweight
canvas measuring 7" x 31".
(I'll try to post about the process
another time, pressed for time right now.)
Unity stamps are from LOL sets,
Full Circle Moment & Spring Inspired.
On the background:
Distressed Dots, Chicken Wire
& a grab bag star.
I was excited to win a FWF grab bag last
week! I just had to ink up the butterfly
and the jar of hearts for this card for my MIL.
I used the BeINspired Challenge sketch and
the pastel version of the colors.
Colored the butterfly and jar with Copics.
Computer generated sentiment.
Thanks for stopping in and happy
Mother's Day to all you moms!!










That canvas art is incredible! Wow, so detailed. And each candle is so different. Love!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects. Thanks for sharing them with us today.
ReplyDeleteI love your "canvas". It's beautiful. I think I might have to stalk my local JoAnns ;)
ReplyDeleteSweet card and great idea to alter a fabric bolt.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and WOW, what a great canvas piece you made - it's awesome! Way to upcycle!
ReplyDeleteLovely candles.They are beautiful!!! And so is the card. :)
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful, and your upcycled canvas is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove your canvas with the candles and quote!
ReplyDeleteThe canvas is beautiful!! Love the colors and the sentiment. Your peek a boo card is cute!
ReplyDeleteholy cow that canvas is AWESOME! I like the card too but WOW that canvas :-)
ReplyDeleteNicely done, very pretty!
ReplyDeletewhat a fab canvas! i love that sweet song, brings back so many memories and your peeky card is darling! so glad i was able to pop over and visit this morning. hope your week is beautiful
ReplyDeleteoh your canvas is amazing! and your card is so pretty. what a great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
The altered fabic bolt is awesome as is the card. Love the design with the negative cut on the front leading to the actual diecut inside the card.
ReplyDelete