Glad it is May and that the
sun is finally shining after a very
cloudy, wet week. Welcome
hop with lots of fun Unity gals!
This design of all the colors
up the side is a take off on
up the side is a take off on
Laura Bassen's card HERE.
The butterfly is from a Layers Of
Life set, the other 2 stamps are
from a grab bag. (The
banners are from a Papertrey Ink set.)
I used lots of DIs & sequins from
Hobby Lobby & Michaels.
The design of my second card is a
case from Jill Foster. She made it
look so easy!! HERE is the original.
look so easy!! HERE is the original.
background flowers,
Christy Tomlinson Distressed Quilt
and the big flower & leaves are from
2 Layers of Life sets. Distress Inks.
Painted the inside of the flower
with the same ink I used to stamp,
just put some ink on an acrylic
block & misted it with water.
I've been out of my studio too
much, I'm hoping my creativity
is on it's way back to me soon!
Thanks for stopping by &
I hope you have a great
weekend with lots of time
spent outside in the sun!









This is such a pretty card! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards. Love the way the colour is being used.
ReplyDeleteLove your cards.
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful! I especially like the butterfly one
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are wonderful! I love the first one. :)
ReplyDeleteWowza, both are beautiful! Love the way you did the layers of banners on the first....
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are beautiful! Love the fun colors up the side of the first card and that beautiful flower on the second one!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGwen, you are always trying something creative. LOVE both these cards. I received your beautiful card on Wednesday. Thank you EVER so much!
ReplyDeletelove your colored banners along the side! looks great.
ReplyDeletePretty colors on both.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are great. I love the way you used the banner in varying lengths and I love the second card
ReplyDeleteI really love that butterfly card with the colors up the sides. So stunning.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are gorgeous! Love that sunflower so much.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Makes me want to get out my washi stamps. :)
ReplyDelete