Glad time is flying by this week.
I've been busy getting ready for a
Retreat for the women of my church.
for these projects....the snowflakes
from the Magical Layers of Life set.
Fun little bags of peanut
M & Ms for everybody.
Got a gift certificate to give away
So made the envelope to match the labels.
The verse is from an old Ippity set and the
mug was in a grab bag I won.
Used an Itty Bitty to make these name
tags for the retreat. Their names
will go on the other side.
Needed a card for my lifelong friend
whose birthday was yesterday.
I just love this little girl with
her tall cake from Mo's Digital Pencil!
Used Balloons to You Itty Bitty
for the sentiment, I seem to grab this
one A LOT! Used Copics to color her.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!











Gwen, what awesome projects!! You did a Great job!! Sounds like it's going to be a fun retreat for the ladies. I'm sure they will really appreciate their little treats and the name tags. Your card for your friend is gorgeous. Lovely colouring, and what a fun image too. Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteall of these projects are just great. your friends will definitely appreciate the thought and time you put into their gift bags! love your coloring on the last card, just stunning!
ReplyDelete-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Great projects. I am sure your day will be a success. Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun projects for your retreat! And I love that birthday card. woohoo! It's finally warmer today (but we have freezing rain -- fine trade off)
ReplyDeleteWOW you're going all out for your retreat. I'm sure your efforts will be greatly admired. Wonderful projects.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful projects, Gwen! I am sure the women will feel blessed to have such a thoughtful gift!
ReplyDeleteThese treats and name tags are just perfect, I think. And the card is colored great. Very heartfelt gifts.
ReplyDeleteGwen, awesome projects. The ladies at the retreat are sure to love them. I know how much time and love you have in these. May the Lord bless you and the ladies at the retreat.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time at the retreat. You have certainly put a lot of work into it. Love your card...such fun colours and image.
ReplyDeleteYour projects are all wonderful! I'm sure everyone will love them. Hope you have a lovely retreat, I am going on retreat at the end of the month, I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteI love the heart tags!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've been busy, Gwen! Great projects.
ReplyDeletewow, look at all the great creations! my favorite has to be the toppers using the snowflake stamp
ReplyDeletegreat projects I love the snowflake stamps
ReplyDeletemmmm...yum! Peanut M&M's....great projects!
ReplyDelete